Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Historical Note: The Cambridge Manual Training School for Boys was founded by Frederick Hastings Rindge in September 1888. Between 1888 and 1890, Rindge funded the construction of Cambridge City Hall, the Cambridge Public Library, and the Cambridge Manual Training School. In 1892, the Cambridge English High School moved into a spacious new building on Broadway, developing land that Rindge had presented to Cambridge. The EHS's old building at Broadway and Fayette was remodeled, and the Cambridge...
Dates: c. 1880s-1940s