Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection Overview The Betsy Dunn papers consist of a small number of files related to Cambridge city elections and Cambridge civic life. It includes copies of several letters Dunn wrote to city officials or press outlets.
Collection Overview This collection contains buttons, t-shirts, magnets, stickers, fliers and brochures that promote various social justice issues and organizations in Cambridge and Massachusetts. Some of these issues and organization include: The Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition,the Cambridge Safehouse Network, Lesbian Rights by the National Organization For Women, and the Cambridge Lavender Alliance.
Collection Overview The collection contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, news clippings, and printed materials related to Alice Wolf and the various public offices she held throughout her political career as well as materials related to local, state, and national Democratic politics more generally. The collection also contains photographs, audiovisual materials, and realia related to Wolf’s career. All phases of Wolf’s political career are represented, with the City Council tenure documented most...
- Subject: Women -- Political activity -- Massachusetts X
- Barrios, Jarrett T. 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Mayor 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 1
- Cambridge Peace Commission 1
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Women's Commission 1
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham 1
- Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933- 1
- Dunn, Betsy 1
- Graham, Saundra 1
- Leno, Mary 1
- Massachusetts NOW 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Wolf, Alice K. 1
- Women's Educational Center 1 ∧ less