Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection Overview Need to add
Collection Overview This collection contains records that cover the Cambridge Hispanic Commission's commissioners, agendas and memos, meeting minutes, activities, sign-up sheets, committees, information and jobs, media and out-going correspondance. There are also records on by-laws, Cambridge Public Schools, the Immunization Action Project, the Festival "Amaru Alcarza," and Foro Latino. The collection also contains newpaper articles that relate to the activities of the Cambridge Hispanic Commission. Parts of the...
Collection Overview The collection contains records of the Economy Club of Cambridge including the organization’s founding documents and subsequent amendments; business records and ledgers; bank checks, bank statements, and check registers; membership applications; meeting programs (that include dinner menus), including anniversary events; book of resolutions (labeled “roll book”); correspondence; minute books; two scrapbooks; and three photographs. It also includes two record books kept when the club went by the...
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents This collection contains the contents of two scrapbooks related to the VFW Isaac W. Taylor Post #2443. The first scrapbook was compiled around 1932 or 1933, recording the events of the year 1932, the first year of the post’s existence. It includes officer lists, voting processes and results, details of post-sponsored events, obituaries, correspondence, and photographs of officers. Also included in the scrapbook were loose pages added at a later date, including a history written around 1945,...
Collection Overview The collection contains organizational records from the Library 21 committee. It includes information on committee members; meeting agenda, minutes, and planning materials; background research and reference materials; media coverage; information on community involvement; and information on various aspects of study, including site selection.
Scope and Contents This collection contains several items from the Cambridge branches of both the Indian Rights Association and the Massachusetts Indian Association. From the IRA is a notebook labeled “Indian Rights Association of Cambridge – Secretary’s Record, March 1885.” This notebook contains notes from the meeting of the branch’s inception, as well as notes from general meetings 1885-1894. These notes make up the first 55 pages. The branch’s constitution and by-laws can be found starting on page 270, and a...
Collection Overview This collection contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, publications, printed materials, and a small amount of photographs and audiovisual materials related to organizations and causes with which Sheli Wortis was actively involved. Because of her deep involvement in these issues, there is a particular emphasis on multicultural and diversity initiatives, as well as early childhood education and literacy.
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- Cambridge (Mass.) 4
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 2
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.) 2
- Bonislawski, Darleen Gondola, 1948-2015 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 1
- Cambridge Community Partnerships for Children 1
- Cambridge Hispanic Commission 1
- Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.). Multicultural Committee 1
- Cambridge Rainbow 1
- Child Care Resource Center (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Early Childhood Connection 1
- Early Childhood Education Advisory Council (Mass.) 1
- Economy Club of Cambridge (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Festival "Amaru Alcarza" 1
- Foro Latino 1
- Four Socials (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Immunization Action Project 1
- Indian Rights Association. Cambridge Branch. 1
- Lawrence, William, 1850-1941 1
- Library 21 1
- Literacy Curriculum Connections 1
- Massachusetts Indian Association. Cambridge Branch. 1
- Multicultural Project for Communication and Education 1
- Mutual League of Friendship (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Rossi, Richard 1
- Saavedra-Keber, Sylvia 1
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States. Isaac W. Taylor Post 2443. (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Woods, Nancy 1
- Wortis, Sheli 1 ∧ less