Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection Overview The collection consists of calendars, images, magnets, media coverage, slides of words and poetry used as outdoor library wall projections in the “Illuminated Word” event, T-shirts and other promotional materials, the City’s 2000 Annual Report featuring the celebration, and a cassette tape of two interviews of light artists that appeared on WBUR and WRKO.
Collection Overview This collection contains 17 rolls of microfilm and approximately 300 cards of microfiche of various city reports. The bulk of the reports are from 1978 to 1997. Many of the originals of these reports exist and are individually cataloged, accessible through the online catalog. If more than one card exists for each report it is noted in the finding aid.
Collection Overview This collection contains manuscripts, town records, and hand drawn maps relating to Cambridge's early history as collected by Lucius R. Paige. Paige maintained hadwritten mnuscript drafts, correspondence and personal notebooks throughout his research period. Series 1 contains the handwritten manuscript of Paige's book "History of Cambridge, 1630-1877". Each folder contians around 25 pages of his manuscript. The series also contains handwritten copies of county probate files, deeds,...
Collection Overview This collection contains and original collection donated by Olive Pierce and an addendum donated posthumously by her family. The original collection, curated by Olive Pierce, contains photographs, books, moving images, audio cassettes, and ephemera from several projects that Olive Pierce worked on during her 40-year career as a documentary photographer. (The collection contains 89 items, including 72 photographic prints.) The photographs include the following:1....
Collection Overview The collection contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, news clippings, and printed materials related to Alice Wolf and the various public offices she held throughout her political career as well as materials related to local, state, and national Democratic politics more generally. The collection also contains photographs, audiovisual materials, and realia related to Wolf’s career. All phases of Wolf’s political career are represented, with the City Council tenure documented most...
- Subject: Local government -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge X
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 3
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 2
- Barrios, Jarrett T. 1
- Belge, Matt 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Community Development Department 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Mayor 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Office of the City Manager 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Police Department 1
- Cambridge Arts Council (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Rindge & Latin School (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham 1
- Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933- 1
- Massachusetts Correctional Institution, Concord 1
- Paige, Lucius R. (Lucius Robinson), 1802-1896 1
- Pierce, Anne 1
- Pierce, Elizabeth 1
- Pierce, Laurence 1
- Pierce, Olive 1
- Spectaire 1
- Wolf, Alice K. 1 ∧ less