Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection Overview This collection contains 17 rolls of microfilm and approximately 300 cards of microfiche of various city reports. The bulk of the reports are from 1978 to 1997. Many of the originals of these reports exist and are individually cataloged, accessible through the online catalog. If more than one card exists for each report it is noted in the finding aid.
Collection Overview The collection contains records of the Economy Club of Cambridge including the organization’s founding documents and subsequent amendments; business records and ledgers; bank checks, bank statements, and check registers; membership applications; meeting programs (that include dinner menus), including anniversary events; book of resolutions (labeled “roll book”); correspondence; minute books; two scrapbooks; and three photographs. It also includes two record books kept when the club went by the...
Collection Overview This collection contains diaries, articles, publications, notes, notebooks, correspondence, manuscripts, and photographs related to the professional life of Polly Wynn Allen. The collection also contains administrative, financial, and historical files on SeniorsConnect, the non profit organization Allen founded in 1989. (SeniorsConnect was also known as Neighbor Elder Lead, Inc. (NEli) from 199x to 200X, and Neighborhood Housing Partnership, Inc. from 1989 to 1993.) ...
- Subject: Financial records X
- Cambridge (Mass.) 2
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Community Development Department 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Office of the City Manager 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 1
- Cambridge Club (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Economy Club of Cambridge (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Four Socials (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Mutual League of Friendship (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- United States. Delegation to the United Nations Fourth World Conference on Women, Beijing, China, September 4-15, 1995 1 ∧ less