Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection Overview This collection contains reports and other documents pertaining to various aspects of Cambridge government and life, mostly prepared by or for various City of Cambridge departments and agencies. Some documents pertain to Cambridge but were not prepared by or for by a city department or agency. Some documents pertain to Boston or Massachusetts more broadly.
Collection Overview This collection contains 17 rolls of microfilm and approximately 300 cards of microfiche of various city reports. The bulk of the reports are from 1978 to 1997. Many of the originals of these reports exist and are individually cataloged, accessible through the online catalog. If more than one card exists for each report it is noted in the finding aid.
Collection Overview The collection contains organizational records from the Library 21 committee. It includes information on committee members; meeting agenda, minutes, and planning materials; background research and reference materials; media coverage; information on community involvement; and information on various aspects of study, including site selection.
Collection Overview This collection contains materials related to Ellen and John Moot’s work on preserving recreation areas around Memorial Drive in Cambridge, including People for the Riverbend Park Trust. There are several oversize materials, some of which like the Cambridge Civic Association Billboards are fragile. Jacek von Henneberg, author of the Memorial Drive Drawings, is a Polish artist and architect, who lived in Cambridge. The proposed underpass on Memorial Drive by Harvard Square was never created. ...
Collection Overview This collection contains manuscripts, town records, and hand drawn maps relating to Cambridge's early history as collected by Lucius R. Paige. Paige maintained hadwritten mnuscript drafts, correspondence and personal notebooks throughout his research period. Series 1 contains the handwritten manuscript of Paige's book "History of Cambridge, 1630-1877". Each folder contians around 25 pages of his manuscript. The series also contains handwritten copies of county probate files, deeds,...
- Subject: City planning -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge X
- Cambridge (Mass.) 4
- Cambridge (Mass.). Community Development Department 2
- Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, Mass.) 2
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Office of the City Manager 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 1
- Cambridge Civic Association (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Library 21 1
- Massachusetts. Metropolitan District Commission 1
- Moot, Alex 1
- Moot, Amey 1
- Moot, Ellen, 1930 - 2016 1
- Moot, John, 1922 - 2008 1
- Paige, Lucius R. (Lucius Robinson), 1802-1896 1
- People for the Riverbend Park Trust 1
- Rossi, Richard 1
- United States. Department of the Interior 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1
- Woods, Nancy 1
- von Henneberg, Jacek 1 ∧ less