Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection Overview Need to add
Collection Overview This collection contains records that cover the Cambridge Hispanic Commission's commissioners, agendas and memos, meeting minutes, activities, sign-up sheets, committees, information and jobs, media and out-going correspondance. There are also records on by-laws, Cambridge Public Schools, the Immunization Action Project, the Festival "Amaru Alcarza," and Foro Latino. The collection also contains newpaper articles that relate to the activities of the Cambridge Hispanic Commission. Parts of the...
Collection Overview This collection contains 17 rolls of microfilm and approximately 300 cards of microfiche of various city reports. The bulk of the reports are from 1978 to 1997. Many of the originals of these reports exist and are individually cataloged, accessible through the online catalog. If more than one card exists for each report it is noted in the finding aid.
Collection Overview This collection contains Richard Sobels' research material for his report, "Community/University Housing and Relations: Cases in Cambridge and Other Places," (1975) and his book: The Politics Joint Community and University Housing Development: Cambridge, Boston, and Beyond (2014). The research focuses Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's expansion through real estate and building projects into the city of Cambridge. The collection contains information on the tenant...
- Cambridge (Mass.) 3
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 3
- Cambridge (Mass.). Community Development Department 2
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 2
- Bonislawski, Darleen Gondola, 1948-2015 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Office of the City Manager 1
- Cambridge Hispanic Commission 1
- Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Festival "Amaru Alcarza" 1
- Foro Latino 1
- Immunization Action Project 1
- Saavedra-Keber, Sylvia 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1 ∧ less