Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection Overview The collection consists of calendars, images, magnets, media coverage, slides of words and poetry used as outdoor library wall projections in the “Illuminated Word” event, T-shirts and other promotional materials, the City’s 2000 Annual Report featuring the celebration, and a cassette tape of two interviews of light artists that appeared on WBUR and WRKO.
Collection Overview The collection contains typescripts of pantoums; notes, draft typescripts, page proofs, and galleys of three published works by Hodges - Serendipity Tales, A Song for Gilgamesh, and The Three Princes of Serendip. It also includes a number of unpublished manuscripts, a small amount of publisher correspondence, several audio recordings, and a photograph of Hodges.
Collection Overview This collection contains and original collection donated by Olive Pierce and an addendum donated posthumously by her family. The original collection, curated by Olive Pierce, contains photographs, books, moving images, audio cassettes, and ephemera from several projects that Olive Pierce worked on during her 40-year career as a documentary photographer. (The collection contains 89 items, including 72 photographic prints.) The photographs include the following:1....
Collection Overview The collection contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, news clippings, and printed materials related to Alice Wolf and the various public offices she held throughout her political career as well as materials related to local, state, and national Democratic politics more generally. The collection also contains photographs, audiovisual materials, and realia related to Wolf’s career. All phases of Wolf’s political career are represented, with the City Council tenure documented most...
Collection Overview This collection contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, publications, printed materials, and a small amount of photographs and audiovisual materials related to organizations and causes with which Sheli Wortis was actively involved. Because of her deep involvement in these issues, there is a particular emphasis on multicultural and diversity initiatives, as well as early childhood education and literacy.
- Cambridge (Mass.). City Council 2
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.) 2
- Barrios, Jarrett T. 1
- Belge, Matt 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Mayor 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). Police Department 1
- Cambridge (Mass.). School Committee 1
- Cambridge Arts Council (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Cambridge Community Partnerships for Children 1
- Cambridge Public Schools (Cambridge, Mass.). Multicultural Committee 1
- Cambridge Rainbow 1
- Cambridge Rindge & Latin School (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Child Care Resource Center (Cambridge, Mass.) 1
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham 1
- Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933- 1
- Early Childhood Connection 1
- Early Childhood Education Advisory Council (Mass.) 1
- Hodges, Elizabeth Jamison 1
- Literacy Curriculum Connections 1
- Massachusetts Correctional Institution, Concord 1
- Multicultural Project for Communication and Education 1
- Pierce, Anne 1
- Pierce, Elizabeth 1
- Pierce, Laurence 1
- Pierce, Olive 1
- Spectaire 1
- Wolf, Alice K. 1
- Wortis, Sheli 1 ∧ less